Aerogility is an early stage and world-class predictive analytics software company that has successfully commercialised multi-agent software technology in the global aviation sector.
We are an enlightened company offering flexible working arrangements and work-life balance. There is the opportunity to develop your career in a growing and dynamic organisation.
We are searching for exceptional individuals for the roles listed here. In the first instance, please submit your CV if you are interested in talking to us.
Marketing & Operations Assistant
Clapham Junction, London
We currently have an opening for Marketing & Operations Assistant. This role will primarily be office-based, but there is an option for remote working when needed.
Our core hours are 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday. This is a full-time role but we would be willing to consider other options for the right candidate.
Job start: August 2021.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills. You will be helping with day-to-day administration and assist our growing team as a marketing and operations assistant. You would be working in all parts of the business and helping the Aerogility team in a number of different ways, including:
- Supporting the Marketing & Operations Manager with the day-to-day running of the marketing campaigns and operations
- Helping to manage our online documentation, support business meetings and assist with producing marketing materials, including video production, editing and website administration
- Supporting the team with the organisation of corporate events, conferences, travel arrangements and day-to-day administration support
- We are supportive of your own professional development and could help you develop your career
- Confident and friendly person with a good work ethic and the ability to work well with clients and colleagues
- Well organised person capable of managing their own time and good attention to detail
- Articulate and good writing skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
- Problem-solving skills, determination and patience
- An interest in learning more about marketing and working in a small, dynamic technology company
- Degree or equivalent preferred
- Please note that this role will require the applicant to pass an enhanced background check